- Describe – We will explain the financial planning process, more about our Fee-Only commitment, and learn a bit about you.
- Questions – Ask them! We are pleased to discuss how we can help you.
- Next Step – If we both feel we can meet your needs, then we will schedule a no obligation, Get Acquainted meeting.
- Prepare – To help us serve you, we will provide a Confidential Questionnaire and other documents to assist you in preparing for our meeting. You may also want to review “How to Select a Financial Advisor.”
- Discuss – During our ½ hour meeting we will ascertain your goals and financial issues, and we will both decide if we will be the financial team you need.
- Service Agreement – As we conclude, we will prepare and send to you a Service Agreement and fee estimate. If you choose to retain us then we will take your signature and a deposit of ½ the fee estimate or $500, whichever is least.
- Documentation – We will identify any documentation necessary to prepare your plan.
- Meeting – More than likely, we will have an interim meeting either in person or via phone.
- Clarification – Questions will be answered or additional documents requested so we can finalize the analysis of your situation.
- Presentation – We will meet and your individualized report will be explained.
- Collaboration – Interactive discussions of observations, analysis, and recommendations.
- Plan –You will take home your personalized, written plan, and provide remaining payment.
- Action – Following the detailed action directives from the presentation, you will implement your plan.
- Follow-Up – We anticipate you may have additional questions as you proceed; an hour of follow-up is included in your plan.
- Options – Similar to managing other aspects of your health, “financial check-ups” are an important part of the process. We recommend annual reviews or as life changes necessitate. Implementation assistance is also available upon request.